YouTube’s taking the next steps in its gradual integration of eCommerce tools, via a new partnership with Shopify, which will enable Shopify merchants to feature their products across their YouTube channels and content.
Here’s how YouTube Shopping works:
1. Install the Google channel in the Shopify app store.
2. In the YouTube Shopping section of the Google channel, connect your YouTube account.
3. Choose which products to feature for YouTube Shopping.
4. Add products to your videos from Monetization > Shopping.
Using the Google Channel app within your Shopify add-on tools, you’ll now be able to activate YouTube Shopping and connect your YouTube account to easily display products from your Shopify inventory.
- Ensure product names, images, pricing, and inventory details are always up-to-date with an automatic catalog sync from your Shopify store to YouTube.
- Tag or pin products at key points in your live stream for an engaging, watch-to-shop experience. Audiences can check out while your video continues picture-in-picture.
- One-stop tracking means you can sell on YouTube and manage sales and performance alongside everything else in your Shopify admin.
Seize the opportunity to develop a breakthrough store with youtube today. If you don't have a Shopify store you can sign up now here.