The good news is that Shopify now offers a Shopify blog equipped with sufficient functionalities for small-to-midsize e-commerce stores which you can integrate your store with organic blog content to boost sales revenue. This article will instruct you on how to create a comprehensive Shopify blog that can firmly unite your store.
Prepare contents for your Shopify blog
What should you write on Shopify blog? Writing sometimes is struggling. A well-organization and clean blog will nurture the relationship between your store and customers.
Organic contents can drive traffic
Here are some contents that can fully inform the product’s property and engage more audiences:
- Present the features or elements that strike your customers and they must stand out in comparison to your rivals.
- Prove your store's dedication to inspire the customer’s buying mood.
- Tell the stories behind your products such as the people who make the product in reality or the difficulties in material seeking, etc, that’s how the distance between your products and audiences is shortened.
Combine Shopify blog with Shopify Store plugins
There are thousands of plugins that you can find in the Shopify Store, these plugins will help you to improve the visitor’s experience in both sites: your Shopify store and blog. You can showcase the plugin’s offering on your blog post and then share the post’s link on your product pages.
Shopify plugins to comfort customer’s experiences
The top choices of plugins are:
- Wishlist Plus: your customers can mark their favorite products, share the list to friends or relatives via social media or email.
- Return magic: returning a purchased product will be less frustrated with Return Magic, your customers can get a refund on the original payment method or gift card while you can strictly control the cash flow.
- Seguno: Seguno is the top plugin for email marketing, newsletter, multiple emails of discount program or product review request can be sent to the customers automatically.
Draw up schedule
Example of a content calendar
Publishing a certain number of blog posts every month will be ideal to keep your store alive and your customers updated. The contents in your posts should be easy-to-digest to be compatible with all audience levels; at the same time, the posts should be varied in length, long, short and medium articles are harmoniously arranged to optimize SEO and traffic.
Promote your Shopify blog post
Promote your contents on social media outlets
You are pretty familiar with social media networks like Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, and so are your customers. Sharing your blog posts on these media outlets will attract more audiences referring to your content. Add to organic traffic, you can tactfully get help from paid marketing campaigns.
If you are wondering why you need to blog on Shopify, you can refer to our previous post for details.