What does Super Watermarks do?
Super Watermarks is an advanced and easy-to-use watermark bulk editing application for your product images. It allows you to add highly configurable watermarks, logos, stickers, labels, badges and frames to your products.
At the moment, the application is available on Shopify only.
How do I start using Super Watermarks?
Firstly, click “Add Campaign” button.
Second, upload your own watermarks and logo, or choose stickers from our professionally-designed library then configure.
Last, click the “Add Products” button to pick the products you want to process.
We recommend you to read our User Manual to get full advantages of Super Watermarks.
I have selected the products to add watermarks on but I can’t save the campaign. What’s wrong?
If you haven’t filled all the required fields, the “Save campaign” function will be disabled. Make sure to complete all these following parts in the campaign details:
- Campaign name
- Watermark (you can upload your own or select from our library)
- List of products
This is a short tutorial for you to understand all the required steps.
There are “aborted” products after my campaign finishes applying. What are they? How do I fix them?
Sometimes there is an error when applying watermarks to products in a campaign. The reasons may be:
- The products are deleted
- There is bad connection between our servers and Shopify servers
To fix it, you can use the “Reapply” function. It will help you with the “aborted” products.
Can I edit/add new or restore products in a completed campaign?
You can modify the products in a completed campaign. Just follow these steps:
- Click the “Edit” button to enable the campaign form, this allows you to add or remove products.
- Click the “Save” button to apply your changes.
- Click the “Reapply” button to process the campaign again. All added products will be marked and all removed products will be restored.
Can I revert all images in my campaigns?
Of course. We have “Restore” function for this purpose.
- Click on any completed campaign you want to revert.
- Click the “Restore” button to revert images of products in the campaign. All product images will be replaced with a back-up version just before the campaign is applied.
When I uninstall your application, will my products images be restored?
Technically, when you uninstall our application, you revoke the permission to modify your store’s images. In this case the application cannot restore your images anymore.
You should restore all of your campaigns if you want to stop using our application. But before uninstallation, please contact us if you have any problem in use. Our support team will do their best to help you.
Please use the Live Chat box in the bottom right corner of the application. We usually respond within a few minutes.
What if I have feedback/suggestions for the application?
Wonderful! Your feedback always helps us constantly improve our service. We really appreciate your contributions through feedback or suggestions.
Feel free to reach us via our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with us via Live Chat box on our website/application.